Labour and Employment Law
We help our clients navigate the complex South African labour sector by drafting their employment documents, ensuring legislative compliance and registration, assisting with workplace grievances and procedurally correct action, representation during collective bargaining, at disciplinary hearings and hearings before commissions, tribunals and courts.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Employment dispute resolution and litigation;
- Advising on restructuring and retrenchments;
- Disciplinary investigations and enquiries;
- Dismissals for incapacity;
- Dismissals for misconduct;
- Mutually agreed terminations;
- Employment discrimination;
- Employment equity;
- Labour broking services;
- The use of contract labour (fixed-term employees and independent contractors);
- Drafting of a wide range of employment-related policies, procedures and agreements;
- restraint of trade and legal advice on all existing and new employment-related legislation.